Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2 for Tuesday!

What is up with all this rain??? I woke up this morning with a major headache, that I went to bed with last night. So needless to say I camped out on the couch watchin Dora and Diego with Ryleigh most of the day. I had hoped to go to the gym this morning, but my headache was not givin up! So I have plans to do a workout tonight that Hether, my trainer blogged this week. Its a circuit training that can be done in the comfort of your home! Here's the circuit and the plan for doing it. You can check more of her blogs out at www.hethercrawford.com

Do everything in this list in a row 25 times with only a 10 second break in between:
Jog in place (30 seconds to warm up)
Jumping Jacks
High knees (right, left=one)
Mountain Climbers (right, left=one)
Squat Jumps
Skaters
Burpees (with a jump at the end)
Jump Rope (slowing down)
Jog in place (slowly for 30 seconds to cool down)
Keep moving slowly (walk around) until your heart rate comes all the way back down to normal.
(You can repeat this circuit as many times as you want – I suggest three times through, but just getting through it once is enough! Do not include the cool down until you have completed it the number of times through you determine.)
This challenge does need to be completed all at once everyday, but should only take around 5-15 minutes. This is a great way to keep yourself moving all week.  It’s a quick little blast of hard core calorie burning that will rev up your metabolism! We can all do this every day…Ready, Set, GO!

Here is what I ate today..not to exciting, as I wasn't feeling well most of the day.
Breakfast: Whole wheat English muffin with natural peanut butter
Snack 1: 3 pieces of deli ham
Lunch: left over enchilada
Snack 2: Apple
Dinner: Whole wheat spaghetti with all natural, no sugar added Ragu sauce and a small salad with Newmans Own All Natural Light Italian Dressing (THIS STUFF IS SOOOO GOOD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment