Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Goals

Its a new week and a 2nd chance to get on track! The weather is supposed to be great this week! I am so excited about some of the goals I have set for myself. This is another big thing that has helped me succeed in my weight loss journey. Every Sunday I sit down and try to think of a few things that I can accomplish throughout the week. Here's some of my goals for the week:

1. Run every day. I am training for a 5K at the end of May and am to the point where I feel really strong in my running and need to push myself harder.
2. I have been working really hard on strengthening my core as my trainer advised me that it helps improves running times. I am devoting at least 15 minutes a day every day this week to some ab/core work.
3. I just came off of a 2 week no sugar challenge. Meaning none of my foods had any sugar in them. No honey, brown sugar, regular sugar, agave, etc. It felt so good to succeed in a challenge that was so hard! You really don't know how much of your food has sugar in it till you give it up. This week I am working hard to adapt more to the lifestyle of no sugar and find more foods and meals that I can make that don't have sugar in them.

What are some of your goals this week??? This really is an important part of achieving your weight loss goals. I hope all of you have a great week! I would love to see some of you at the classes I take. I attend a cardio kickboxing class tonight at 7pm in the old Super Pets building in Antioch. Your first class is free! And its a sure way to burn a lot of calories and get your week off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment